Rikolto (formerly VECO/Vredeseilanden) is an international NGO with more than 40 years of experience in partnering farmer organisations and food chain actors across Africa, Asia, Europe and Latin America. Rikolto runs programmes in 14 countries worldwide through eight regional offices.
We are hiring a Regional Director for the East African region (Uganda - Tanzania)
This is a challenging leadership position in which you actively contribute to the development of impactful food systems in this region. Together with your team you create a high performance and inspiring environment to bring about changes in the food and agriculture sector. You will also play a significant global role as part of Rikolto’s International Management Team.
- Purpose: Develop, lead and manage the East Africa regional office as part of the Rikolto network organisation. Lead the Rikolto programme, taking into account the regional context, so as to achieve sustainable and scalable impact in the targeted food systems
- Reports to: Executive Director / Board of Directors
- Member of the International Management Team (the key decision making body which reports to the Board of Directors)
- Manages: Regional office staff
- Location: Rikolto office in Arusha, or Kampala
- Job size: 100%
- Travels: Intensive travelling may be required
- Deadline to apply: March 31st